Flood damage can be devastating for any family, and most flood losses are not covered by your standard home insurance policy.
Definiton of Flood:
- Overflow if inland tidal water.
- Unusual and rapid accumulation of runoff or surface water.
- Mud flow.
- Collapse or subsidence of land along the shore of a lake or a body of water as a result of erosion from waves or current.
Depending on your flood zone risk your standard flood insurance policy would apply to homes, condos, mobile homes, businesses and rentals that are in flood zone areas.
We have multiple options for your flood insurance:
- Building, Contents, Utility appliances
- Personal Property
- Various Deductible options
- Optional excess flood coverage
- Affordable rates
Building coverage is designed to protect the structure of your home or business and cover appliances and other property items that are considered part of your property including air conditioners, dishwashers and cabinets. You will also want to consider converage for your personal property as well, such as furniture and clothing.
Policies have different options so contact one of our staff at (877) 496-7283 for any questions you may have about your flood insurance policy.